We provide in-house qualification expertise for multiple global agencies including UL self-certifying status that allows us to expedite UL certification. Our state of the art testing capabilities provide our customers shorter development times and customized test procedures to ensure quality products each and every time.
ICCNexergy is committed to providing our customers with the competitive advantage of having their products ready for market quickly. By maintaining our in-house testing capabilities for every major discipline in design and manufacturing, we provide fully designed, prototyped and tested product to meet our customers’ introduction targets.
In-house DVT, ALT Testing Environment:
- High reliability test environment (ALT)
- Temp-cycling, humidity, dust chambers
- Thermal shock, vibration and drop testing
- ESD and EMC compliance
- Harmonized test plan development
- Design Verification Testing (DVT)
- In-circuit, in-line test development
- End device system testing
In today’s world, agency certification presents significant challenges. It requires an understanding of individual country requirements and related nuances needed for an efficient and quick certification process. ICCNexergy has the ability to certify our products for all markets, and we employ in-house staff that are well versed in the nuances of the certification process, including very specific and lesser-known country requirements. We can accurately gauge product certification needs, timeframes, required samples and related costs in order to provide an accurate schedule and expedite the certification process.
Global Compliance Testing:
- Self-certifying UL status (60601, 60950, 2054)
- Multiple global agencies (UL, CE, cUL, TUV, CCC)